General FAQs about Being Me Debit Card
- What is Being Me Debit Card?
Being Me Debit Card is a specially designed Debit Card for Being Me accounts.
- What are the target and eligibility for Being Me Debit Card?
Being Me Debit Card can be issued College students, students pursuing professional courses, first time job seekers, working professionals in the age group of 18-25. This Card will be issued only to Being Me accounts opened under scheme code RSYOU, RSYNE and RSYNO.
- What are the transaction limits on Being Me Debit Card?
Being Me Debit Card has daily transaction limit per card of Rs. 25, 000 each at ATMs and Point of sale (POS) terminals. The purchase limit of Rs. 25, 000 on POS includes the e-commerce transactions.
- Are there any transactional charges for using this Being Me Debit Card?
Under our Customer Delight Campaign, there are no charges for Cash withdrawals at IDBI Bank ATMs, shared network ATMs in India and abroad or for making any purchase transactions. However, for use at petrol pumps and railway stations, applicable surcharge will be levied as per industry standards.
- What is the validity period of the Being Me Debit Card?
Being Me Debit Card is valid for 5 years from the date of issue of the card.
- Will the Being Me Cardholder get loyalty points on their purchase transactions?
Customers will gain 2 loyalty point for every Rs. 100 spent on the Being Me Debit Card. Customers can redeem each loyalty point for a cash credit of Re. 0.25 to their account subject to the minimum accumulation of 500 loyalty points. Redemption of points will not be an automated process. Customer will have to request for redemption of their loyalty points.
- What are the other benefits on the Being Me Debit Card?
The Being Me Debit card holders will also get the benefit of insurance cover for lost/stolen /counterfeit cards (as applicable for our existing International Debit cum ATM card) and discount offers from merchant outlets to be given from time to time.