|Personal > Investment > Capital Market > Demat Account
Demat Account - IDBI Bank Demat Account
Electronic Securities Banking
Welcome to world-class banking at IDBI Bank.
Paper securities are passe. Enter the world of dematerialised
shares, bonds and other securities. Convert your securities
to dematerialised form with IDBI Bank Demat Account. It's as
simple as opening a Savings Account.
Why Demat with IDBI Bank
- Lowest fees
- Statement by emails
- Demat access through Internet, cell and phone
- Portfolio valuation on the account statements
- Online execution of transactions at branches
- Special rates for stock market intermediaries and sub
- Transactions update from back-office four times a day
Benefits of a Demat Account
With IDBI Bank ’s Demat Account you can enjoy host of benefits.
- Lower Account Maintenance Charges
- Free Quarterly holding & monthly transaction statements
- Internet, Phone & SMS Banking
- IDeAS and SPEED- e facility available to view and transfer your securities online
Demat Accounts for NRIs
If you are a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) who has invested in
shares, bonds, debentures of Indian companies or would like
to do so now, open a Demat Account with us either under NRI
Repatriable or NRI Non-Repatriable category. Through our Internet
Banking, you can view your Demat Account balances and print
statement of transactions and holdings from anywhere in the
world. Click the links below for more details.
Tariff Charges - Regular category