IDBI Bank Tax-Saving Fixed Deposit which gives the dual benefits of tax exemption u/s 80c of the Income Tax Act and higher returns on your investments with interest rates at 9.00% p.a. for regular deposits and 9.50 % p.a. for Senior Citizens. Invest in IDBI Bank Fixed Deposit and take home an entire bank, read through to know how.
IDBI Bank Suvidha Tax Saving Fixed Deposit Features
Simply put, opening an IDBI Bank Suvidha Tax-Saving Fixed Deposit Account is like opening the door to complete banking experience.
- Door to door complete banking experience
- Any individual or HUF can invest in IDBI Bank Suvidha Tax - Saving Fixed Deposit
- You can invest up to Rs. 1 lac for 5 years
- Get a lump sum amount as saving as your deposits mature only after 5 years
- You can apply for Home Loans, Personal Loans and Education Loans, loans against Securities with minimal paperwork
How to Apply
Applying for a Suvidha Tax Saving Fixed Deposit is absolutely simple. Just call Phone Banking numbers or visit your Nearest Branch. Our representative will contact you at the earliest.